【洛城里】科比半场42分全场55!20年前的今天,乔科最后一次对决

header
关注

20年前的今天,湖人主场108-94战胜华盛顿奇才队,此役科比29投15中,其中三分13投9中,罚球18中16,爆砍55分5篮板3助攻3抢断。乔丹20投10中,罚球4中3,得到23分4助攻,现任快船主教练,当时效力奇才的乔丹队友泰伦-卢本场得到17分4篮板8助攻。在那个赛季末乔丹宣布退役,这也成为了科比和乔丹最后一次对决,美媒Ballislife晒出那天比赛科比拉起乔丹的经典片段,引来热议,一起来看看球迷如何评论!

Kobe had 55 in his final game against Michael Jordan.

First Half Duel

24-year-old Kobe: 42 PTS

40-year-old MJ: 17 PTS

科比在对阵迈克尔-乔丹的最后一场比赛中得到55分。

上半场对决:

24岁的科比:42分

40岁的乔丹:17分

My wife and I went to the game. As excited as I was to see MJ play live for the first time, Kobe definitely came to claim the torch. I remember the electricity at Staples Center when Kobe scored 42 in the first half. Legitimately thought he was going for 100 that night.

我的妻子和我去看了这场比赛。虽然我第一次看到乔丹的现场比赛时很兴奋,但科比绝对是来夺取火炬的。我记得当科比在上半场得到42分的时候,斯台普斯中心的电光石火。我真的以为他那晚要得100分。

This brought tears to my eyes😭

The GOAT vs. MAMBA 🐐🐍

这让我泪流满面

GOAT对阵曼巴。

Love this 🏀🧡 Kobe standing over Mike, T. Lue comes over to help at that moment, then the love and respect from little brother to big brother 🏀🖤

喜欢这个科比站在乔丹身上的样子,泰伦-卢在那一刻过来帮忙,然后是小兄弟对大兄弟的爱和尊重。

If Kobe did that today he’d be ejected

如果科比今天这样做,他将被驱逐出场。

This moment is just beautiful full of sportsmanship and friendship and respect, it’s so weird you couldn’t have this feeling anymore today.

这一刻实在是太美了,充满了体育精神、友谊和尊重,今天你不能再有这种感觉了,真是太奇怪了。

That's a flagrant 2 and immediate ejection for standing over an opponent and then assaulting him.

站在对手身上,然后攻击他,这是一个明显的2级恶意犯规,应该立即被驱逐出场。

The greatest of all time. No one will ever make an impact like KB and MJ

有史以来最伟大的人,没有人会像科比和乔丹那样产生影响。

Legends. And Ty Lue tryin to be hero when MJ didn’t even want him to help him up. He pointed at Mamba.

传奇,而泰伦-卢想成为英雄,而乔丹甚至不想让他扶他起来,他指着曼巴。

then MJ retired bc he was scared to play against bron🐐

然后乔丹退役了,因为他害怕和詹姆斯的对决。

Ty Lue looked dumb as hell tryna move Kobe. Mike completely ignored Lue 😂

泰轮-卢看起来蠢得要命,想推开科比,乔丹完全无视卢的存在。

Always gonna laugh at Ty Lue tryna be all serious 😂

泰伦-卢试图表现得很严肃,这总让人觉得好笑。

was expecting to see a video of lebron and kd when i saw those emojis

当我看到这个表情符号时,我还以为会看到勒布朗和KD的视频。

Look at baby Lue. From Victory to Victory. That young man is still on his journey to a possible induction to the NBA Hall Of Fame.

看看卢宝宝,从胜利到胜利,这个年轻人仍然在他的旅程中,有可能进入NBA名人堂。

Tyronn Lue played with Jordan, won a title with Shaq and Kobe.. and he coached LeBron to his only title in Cleveland.

Not bad.

泰伦-卢与乔丹一起打球,与奥尼尔和科比一起赢得了总冠军......他在克利夫兰执教勒布朗获得了他在克利夫兰夺得的唯一一个总冠军。不错。

Wait how come we don’t mention Jordan’s time with the wizards? We seem to bring up Lebrons flaws all the time. Why is that? 🤔

等等,我们怎么不提乔丹在奇才队的时候?我们似乎一直都在提起勒布朗的缺点。这是为什么呢?

Maybe cause MJ scored 51 at 38, 40 at 40, was averaging 25 ppg before hurting knee, hit a bunch of game winners and almost dragged Popeye Jones, Chris Whitney and Kwame Brown to the playoffs.

也许是因为乔丹在38岁时单场51分,在40岁时单场40分,在膝盖受伤之前场均25分,命中了一系列的制胜球,并几乎带领波佩耶-琼斯、克里斯-惠特尼和夸梅-布朗打进季后赛。

Still can't believe Kobe gone...

仍然不敢相信科比走了...

please, don't make me cry

拜托,不要让我哭泣。

你如何评价乔丹和科比的历史地位?欢迎在评论区留下你的观点!

欢迎点赞、关注和转发

(文/@洛城里 火斯探球)

只要你喜欢篮球,热爱创作,不管是长文、翻译还是混剪、后期,只要你有一技之长,欢迎加入『洛城里』,一起为热爱喝彩!私信@洛城里 留言即可

阅读 107148

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

wwleeguoz