【洛城里】黑贝:如果不是园区,快船会是总冠军!球迷:他自己说过不要找任何借口

header
关注

据NBACentral报道,贝弗利接受采访时表示,如果不是因为园区比赛,那一年的快船会赢得总冠军,在20赛季快船先是4-2战胜独行侠,在次轮遭遇掘金最后4-3憾负,快船球员莫里斯此前也说过,当输给掘金就是因为园区的环境,如果不是在园区我们肯定能击败他们,我们来看看球迷们对此作何评价!

Before the bubble started pat bev literally said that he doesn't want to hear any excuses and if u can hoop you can hoop anywhere Lmfao. I know somebody got that tweet

在园区比赛开始之前,贝弗利曾经说过,他不想听到任何借口,如果你能打球,你就能在任何地方打球,哈哈。我知道有人发过那条推文。

Do they realize if the pandemic never happened and if they would have faced the Lakers in a playoff series every game would have been a Laker home game.

他们是否意识到,如果大流行病从未发生,如果他们在季后赛中面对湖人队,每场比赛都将是湖人队的主场比赛。

facts he knows the Lakers won mickey mouse ring

事实上,他知道湖人队赢得了米老鼠冠军。

People don’t remember that The Clippers had massive leads in games 5, 6 & 7. Like to lose these leads is truly awe inspiring

人们不记得快船队在第5、6和7场比赛中都取得了巨大的领先优势.这么大的优势被逆转可真nb。

Bubble playoffs were a lot of fun because the players were more reated than they would have been otherwise

园区季后赛非常有趣,因为球员们比平时更放松。

Facts man facts covid… Kawhis best year of his career, PG & Lou averging 20+, Trezz won 6th man of the year, Pat Bev first team All D…that team was built the Lakers as well. Just a damn shame how the bubble ruined it for them then Kawhi’s ACL the very next year

事实上要不是病毒的话,伦纳德的职业生涯最好的一年,PG和路易斯-威廉姆斯平均20+,哈雷尔获得了年度最佳第六人奖,贝弗利获得了全明星防守一阵……这支球队也是为湖人队建立的。只是可惜园区比赛破坏了他们的计划,然后伦纳德的ACL在第二年又受伤了。

The bubble didn’t ruin it, their choking ruined it

园区并没有破坏它,他们的失败破坏了它。

Doubt they would choke in a regular basketball setting with fans &!with the momentum they were playing with heading into the post season, I watched every game of that team

我原本怀疑他们会在常规赛因为球迷的压力太大就失败,在季后赛前他们打得很有动力,我看过那支球队的每一场比赛。

Those games aren’t getting any easier in Denver

And they let Luka one-man-army 2 games from them, Mavs were a Porzingis injury and from winning

PG is still PG in crunch time

Coulda shoulda woulda, got ahead of themselves, blew 3 separate late big leads, packed up outta there

那些比赛在丹佛并不会变得更容易。 而且他们让东契奇一个人从他们身边拿走了2场胜利,波尔津吉斯受伤, 独行侠本来不应该获胜的。 PG在关键时刻仍然是PG。 本来应该会的,但是他们把自己搞砸了,在3场比赛都被翻盘,然后就没有然后了。

Luka is Luka I don’t get what that’s supposed to mean lol & Porzingis played the next year and they got spanked and PG is a baller to, I don’t fall for these made up media & fan narratives and yeah they did but end of the day it was the bubble, not real NBA  just the truth

东契奇就是东契奇,我不知道这意味着什么.哈哈&波尔津吉斯第二年参加比赛并且被打败了,PG也只是一个球员,我不会被这些媒体和粉丝编造的故事所迷惑,是的他们做到了但最终还是园区比赛,并不是真正的NBA。

Got spanked? It was a 7 game series, and Porzingis was the Mavs 4 the best player in 2021

So yes you did fall for media narratives

Did you notice how all the stories changed when the Lakers (Lebron) won?

I bet you didn’t, you wouldn’t be saying any of this had Clippers won

被打败了?这是一场7场的季后赛,而波尔津吉斯是独行侠队2021年第四好的球员。 所以是的,你确实被媒体叙述所迷惑。 你有没有注意到当湖人队(詹姆斯)获胜时所有的故事都改变了? 我打赌你没有,如果快船队获胜了,你就不会说这些话。

I don’t understand the stain on the bubble everyone was on the same playing field everyone had to be on basketball 24/7 if u wasn’t locked in or u need a crowd to win that just shows how good of a player u really r no ?

我不明白为什么不承认泡泡赛季,每个人都在同一个比赛场地上,每个人都必须一周七天二十四小时打篮球,如果你没有全神贯注或者你需要一个观众群体来获胜,那只能说明你真正的球员水平也就这样,不是吗?

I say this all the time. Bubble was some of greatest basketball I've ever seen. Everyone was hooping, all the young players/teams. No crowd no distractions pure talent/skill

我一直这么说。园区赛季是我见过的最伟大的篮球比赛之一。每个人都在打球,所有年轻球员/球队。没有观众没有干扰,纯粹比拼天赋/技能。

It's a scapegoat for any loser teams that want to pin it on the Lakers success

这是任何失败的球队都想把它归咎于湖人的胜利。

Probably true but the bubble happened and everyone had to deal with just like everyone had to deal with the Covid pandemic. This isn’t something that happened to the clippers it happened to us all

可能是真的,但泡泡赛季是不能避免的,每个人都不得不应对,就像每个人都不得不应对新冠疫情一样。这不仅仅是发生在快船队身上的事情,而是发生在我们所有人身上。

honestly he's right, but that ain't reality baby

老实说他是对的,但那不是现实,宝贝。

So what stopped them from facing the Lakers after being up 3-1 on Denver?

那么,在3-1领先掘金之后,阻止他们面对湖人队的是什么?

the conditions of the bubble tbh if not for the bubble ad and lebron likely don't even make it that far (every season outside the bubble without a 5 month break one of those two have been injured)

实话实说,如果没有泡泡赛季,AD和詹姆斯可能甚至都无法走到那么远(除了那个赛季,其中两个人都受过伤)。

Honestly the bubble is so great because no one will ever forget about it. Every single year another player or team will come out and cry about how "it's unfair the Lakers got the same break and faced the same challenges everyone else did and handled it better than us"

老实说泡泡赛季太棒了,因为没有人会忘记它。每年都会有另一个球员或球队出来哭诉“湖人队得到了与其他人相同的休息时间和面临相同挑战,并且比我们处理得更好是不公平的”。

the bubble was basically the hardest one to win. Everyone was at a 100 %. every team went in with a full roster healthy roster. yes people got hurt on way to finals but still to get to final everyone pretty healthy. Just show when lake show  100% no one beating them

泡泡赛季基本上是最难获胜的。每个人都在100%的状态下。每支球队都带着健康的阵容进入比赛。是的,有人在决赛前受伤了,但仍然要进入决赛,每个人都很健康。只是当湖人队100%时,没有人能击败他们。

The bubble was the purest form of Championship ball we ever seen.. No home court advantages, no traveling city to city, no cheers, no boos.. Just man-up and hoop

泡泡赛季是我们见过的最纯粹的冠军球……没有主场优势,没有城市间旅行,没有欢呼声,没有嘘声……只有硬起来打球。

Had a 3-1 lead. How is it the bubbles fault that y’all lost y’all composure and focus when everything in the bubble was strictly basketball lol. Just sounds like a weak team to me

领先3-1。当泡泡赛季里的一切都是严格的篮球,是怎么会让你们失去了镇定和专注,呢?对我来说只是听起来像一个弱小的团队。

It's crazy that the bubble lowered every team ratings except for the Lakers

令人惊讶的是,泡泡赛季降低了除湖人队以外的所有球队的评分。

If y’all was gone win y’all was gone win.. tired of hearing these players saying whatever

如果你们要赢,你们就要赢……厌倦了听这些球员说什么。

blew a 20 point lead, best two players disappeared in game 7 and blew a 3-1 lead that gone happen bubble or not

失去了20分的领先优势,最好的两名球员在第7场比赛中消失了,并且失去了3-1领先优势,无论是不是泡泡赛季都会发生。

您认为如果不是园区比赛,快船队能够得到20赛季的总冠军吗?欢迎在评论区留下您的观点!

(文/@洛城里球迷最佳视角)

只要你喜欢篮球,热爱创作,不管是长文、翻译还是混剪、后期,只要你有一技之长,欢迎加入『洛城里』,一起为热爱喝彩!私信@洛城里 留言即可

阅读 92207

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

果酱爱花生酱

亮了(201)
查看回复(2)
回复

要不是疫情,20年詹姆斯将会拿到自己职业生涯第五座常规赛MVP,那时候字母哥遭遇伤病而湖人一路高歌猛进更是连克雄鹿、快船,湖人战绩常规赛在西部更是一骑绝尘大概率60+胜,事实上快船的不稳定常规赛就体现出来了,经常大比分领先被翻盘,湖人心里真是日了狗了好不容易崛起赚钱卖票、结果疫情还亏钱

discusser-avatar

半夜白白白

亮了(105)
查看回复(2)
回复
金州勇士名宿克里斯保罗雄鹿56胜17负 联盟第一字母29+13+5出勤63,湖人52胜19负联盟第三詹姆斯25+7+10出勤67,谁更值得MVP?而且连克快船雄鹿怎么好意思说得出来 典型的没看球
GIF
收起

连克雄鹿快船就是事实啊

discusser-avatar

飞人安西

亮了(297)
查看回复(9)
回复

别人可以克服园区的环境 ,你自己克服不了,那是不是从侧面说明了你想赢球更依赖环境加成?