【洛城里】布罗格登:布朗是最好的得分后卫,你同意吗?球迷:他不如多诺万·米切尔

header
关注

据Legion Hoops报道,布罗格登认为杰伦-布朗,就是联盟中最好的得分后卫,你是否同意这一观点?布朗本赛季场均出战36分钟,能够得到27分7篮板3助攻,投篮命中率49%,三分命中率34%,我们来看看球迷们对此作何评价!

If he's the "BEST shooting guard in the league" and Tatum is the "frontrunner for MVP" and Brogdon is the "clear 6MOY" and Rob and Smart are "serious DPOY candidates" how aren't the Celtics a superteam?

如果他是联盟中最好的得分后卫”,塔图姆是MVP竞争的领跑者”,布罗格登是明显的年度最佳第六人”,而罗威和斯马特都是年度最佳防守球员候选人”,那凯尔特人队怎么不是超级球队呢

Tatum isn't a frontrunner for MVP. Only way that's even possible is if Embiid, Jokic and Giannis all get injured today but I see what you mean.

塔图姆并不是MVP的领跑者唯一可能的情况就是恩比德约基奇和字母哥今天都受伤了但我明白你的意思

Who cares lmao i dont even understand why celtics fans deny this. This is an HONOR to be called a superteam when 4 of 5 from your best players are drafted by that team. I just dont understand who having a superteam is a bad thing

谁在乎啊哈哈我甚至不明白为什么凯尔特人球迷否认这一点当你们最好的5名球员中有4名都是年度奖项候选人时被称为超级球队是一种荣誉我只是不明白拥有一个超级球队怎么会是一件坏事

Put him up against Book, Mitchell, Klay, Lavine, Beal, Derozan, Ant, etc and it's a dog fight. He's in the conversation for sure.

把他和布克米切尔汤普森拉文比尔德罗赞安东尼等人放在一起比较这就是一场激烈的比赛他当然在讨论之列

They trying to win him over when boston should very well know hes leaving like kyrie did

他们试图赢得他的支持当凯尔特人应该非常清楚他会像欧文一样离开

Top 5 shooting guards in the league:

1) Donovan Mitchell

2) Devin Booker

3) Jaylen Brown

4) Zach Lavine

5) Anthony Edwards

联盟前五名得分后卫

1)多诺万·米切尔

2)德文·布克

3)杰伦·布朗

4)扎克·拉文

5)安东尼·爱德华兹

Booker does everything better than Mitch except he has less athleticism (he's a couple inches taller though)

布克在除了运动能力他比米切尔高几英寸以外的所有方面都比米切尔做得更好

Mitchell, Booker and Shai are all better. But they’re also all first options currently and we don’t know what first option JB can do

米切尔布克和亚历山大都更好但他们目前也都是第一选择我们不知道作为第一选择的杰伦布朗能做什么

To be a 2nd option he scores just as good as those guys avg wise and plays defense better than all 3 imo… he has argument but as you stated he ain’t a first option so I can’t put him over Mitchell or Booker but he is better than Shai…as a overall player

作为第二选择他的得分平均值和那些家伙一样好并且在防守方面比所有三个人都更好我认为……他有讨论的余地但正如你所说他不是第一顺位所以我不能把他放在米切尔或布克之上但他比亚历山大更好……作为一个团队球员

He’s top 15 in the league in usage and is 5th in FGA. People keep saying he doesn’t get number one opportunities when he’s literally doing exactly that I don’t understand lmfao

他在联盟中使用率排名前15,并且在投篮次数上排名第5。人们总是说他不是最好后卫的第一顺位但实际上他正在这样做我真不明白哈哈

As the number one option those numbers go up think about it he playing like a number one that’s why most keep saying if he was a number one option he would possibly avg more

作为第一这些统计数字会上升想想看他像一个最好后卫那样打球这就是为什么大多数人都说如果他是一个最好后卫他可能会平均得分更多

Dude can’t even dribble without it hitting his foot 3 times a game

这家伙甚至不能运球每场比赛都会运脚上三次

JB has better defense than any other top SG in the league and can score just like all of them, gotta be top 3 at the very least

杰伦布朗在防守方面比联盟中任何其他顶级得分后卫都更好并且能像他们所有人一样得分至少要排在前三

I’m taking Donovan Mitchell, Devin Booker, Paul George and arguable Shai over Jaylen but he top 5

我会选择多诺万·米切尔德文·布克保罗·乔治和亚历山大但杰伦排在前五

he not better than donovan mitchell but i’ll give him second.

他不如多诺万·米切尔但我会给他第二名

I look at him as more of a small forward / wing player

我把他看作是一个小前锋/侧翼球员

Having the best sf and sg on my favorite team

我最喜欢的球队拥有最好的小前锋和得分后卫

He’s third. But I’m taking d book and D mitch over him. Also this doesn’t have to do anything with the argument. But both dropped around 70 in a game before. Make of that what you will.

他排第三但我会选择布克和米切尔而不是他这对这个讨论没啥帮助但两人都曾在一场比赛中得到70分左右你可以自己判断

He’s not better than Devin Booker lil bro

他不比德文·布克强小兄弟

He’s WAY better then booker lol . Booker got a midrange game that’s it .yeah he scored 70 but oh well .

他比布克强多了哈哈布克只有中投是的他得了70但没关系

Booker is better than everything offensively

布克在进攻方面的一切都更好

I guess malcom Brogdon has never heard of Jalen Green

我想布罗格登从未听说过杰伦·格林

您认为布朗是联盟中最好的得分后卫吗?欢迎在评论区留下您的观点!

(文/@洛城里球迷最佳视角)

只要你喜欢篮球热爱创作不管是长文翻译还是混剪后期只要你有一技之长欢迎加入洛城里』,一起为热爱喝彩私信@洛城里 留言即可

阅读 116512

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

13yearoldkid