【洛城里】巴克利:老詹生涯体育史上最伟大,没有绯闻,成功持续20年

header
关注

近日,名宿巴克利接受了体育画报的专访时谈到了自己对詹姆斯的看法,他说詹姆斯拥有体育史上最伟大的故事,他表示: 老詹没有绯闻,在18 岁就是第一,20年后,又成为NBA历史上最伟大的得分手。我认为这就是体育史上最伟大的故事。对于一个从第一天起就表现出色并且从未搞砸过人来说真是太不可思议了。随后,美媒NBACentral转发该言论,引来热议,一起来看看球迷如何评论!

He was basically projected to be a GOAT, and he became a GOAT. He lived up to expectations.

Genuinely asking, how is this the greatest story of all time?

他基本上被预测会成为GOAT,而且他成为了GOAT。他没有辜负人们的期望。真心地问,这怎么会是最伟大的故事呢?

this is the greatest story in sports history ??? 😭😭😭

这是体育史上最伟大的故事?

Yeah 4-6 btw but for 8 years straight the NBA finals

是的,顺便说一句,是4胜6负,但连续8年打进NBA决赛。

horry 7-0. so he the goat?

霍里7胜0负,所以他是GOAT?

Jordan got swept twice in the first round

乔丹在第一轮被横扫两次

os americanos acham que "esportes" é só basquete (nba) e futebol americano. chega a ser engraçado

美国人认为 "体育 "只是篮球(NBA)和美式足球,这很有趣

Pat Bev has a pretty cool story too

帕特-贝弗利也有一个相当酷的故事

Yeah 10 years in the league 20 teams, he'll be the first player to play for every team this time next year

是的,他(贝弗利)在联盟的10年里效力了20支球队,明年这个时候他将成为第一个为每支球队效力的球员。

Same Charles who said Carmelo Anthony would be a better NBA player than Lebron James during their rookie seasons .

同样是查尔斯-巴克利,在他们的新秀赛季,他说卡梅罗-安东尼会是一个比勒布朗-詹姆斯更好的NBA球员。

1000% accurate. No player has ever had that high of expectations coming into the league and EXCEED those expectations

1000%的准确,从来没有一个球员在进入联盟时有那么高的期望值,并且超过了这些期望值。

Very hard to argue against this although I believe Messi & Nadal have better stories.

尽管我相信梅西和纳达尔有更好的故事,但很难反驳这一点。

I can’t believe there are ppl in the comments trying to discredit Bron. It’s disgusting. Y’all want the man to have a scandal or a bad story to come out about him so bad . i can’t believe it . Just appreciate him while we still have him in the NBA

我不敢相信在评论中有人试图诋毁勒布朗,这是令人厌恶的。你们都希望这个人有丑闻或不好的故事出现在他身上,我不敢相信。趁着他还在NBA,好好欣赏他吧。

That’s because people have no credible reasoning behind they’re “hate” for Lebron.

这是因为人们对勒布朗的 "仇恨 "背后没有可信的理由。

Huh? Grew up poor, single family, with pressure and cameras on him at 16 in social@media era is way more pressure than kobe and Jordan faced. People aren’t doing shows about “how will game 51 of the regular season affect their legacy” for MJ and Kobe, day in and day out

嗯?穷困潦倒,单亲家庭,在社交媒体发达的时代,16岁的他面临着压力和摄像机,这比科比和乔丹面临的压力大得多。人们不会为乔丹和科比做关于 "常规赛第51场会如何影响他们的历史地位 "的节目,日复一日。

It should rather be NBA history not sports

它应该是NBA历史而不是体育史。

Bro never heard of usain bolt

兄弟从来没有听说过博尔特

I wonder how much he get paid to say this 🤔

我想知道他说这些话得到了多少钱

In the same breath he’ll say Bron is 7th greatest player — 🤡

他还说了詹姆斯是(NBA)第7大伟大的球员。

Charles might be right. Lillard hasn’t had any scandals either. Only greatness in Portland.

查尔斯可能是对的,利拉德也没有任何丑闻,在波特兰只有伟大。

Seriously such a fantastic role model for younger players and kids. Been so fun to watch his entire career (dammit I’m old)

说真的,他是年轻球员和孩子们的绝佳榜样。观看他的整个职业生涯是如此有趣(该死,我老了)。

Tim Duncan had no scandals straight success😂

蒂姆-邓肯没有丑闻且持续成功

Money and lawyers can cover up anything

金钱和律师可以掩盖任何东西

Pele scored 2 goals in a world cup final at 17. Messi was dominant in Spain at 18. Cruyff dragged Holland from the basement to the Penthouse in his early 20's etc

贝利17岁时在世界杯决赛中打进2球。梅西18岁时在西甲占据主导地位。克鲁伊夫在20岁出头的时候就把荷兰足球从低谷带到了巅峰,等等。

I agree 100%….not that every decision, ever action was 100% perfect…nobody is perfect, but Lebron’s story and influence should be celebrated

我100%同意....不是说每一个决定,每一个行动都是100%完美的......没有人是完美的,但勒布朗的故事和影响力应该被赞美。

你如何评价巴克利大赞老詹?欢迎在评论区留下你的观点!

欢迎点赞、关注和转发

(文/@洛城里 火斯探球)

只要你喜欢篮球,热爱创作,不管是长文、翻译还是混剪、后期,只要你有一技之长,欢迎加入『洛城里』,一起为热爱喝彩!私信@洛城里 留言即可

湿乎乎的话题詹姆斯理发店 洛城里
阅读 97860

这些回复亮了

discusser-avatar

詹之骑士

亮了(212)
查看回复(3)